WEST SONOMA INN & SPA POLICIES
Room, Spa & Pet Policies
- Check-in time is 4 p.m.
- Guests must call to arrange for a late key pickup if their arrival time is later than 7 p.m.
- Checkout time is 11 a.m.
- All rates are based on double occupancy (except for the Creekside Cottage). There is a $25 charge for each additional person in the room per night for those aged 5 and older.
- Rates are subject to state and local room taxes.
- A Room Deposit (Advance Payment) equal to one night’s stay will be charged to all reservations, with the balance due upon arrival. An Advance Payment equal to 50% is required for group reservations, with the balance due per our Group Reservation terms (call for details).
- Rates are subject to change without notice except for confirmed reservations.
- All rooms are nonsmoking. If smoking occurs in the room, there will be a minimum cleaning charge of $150. Extra fees may apply if the room needs to be taken out of service for more than one day.
- Guests are fully responsible for any damage to the room or its contents. Additionally they will be liable for the time the room is out of service.
- Guests are responsible for all nights reserved. We regret, no refunds for early checkouts.
- Our pool and grounds are for guest use only.
- The pool is open from dawn until dusk.
- To respect everyone’s comfort and rest, we strictly adhere to a quiet policy after 10 p.m.
- We reserve the right to terminate a guest’s stay with us if the guest fails to adhere to our policies or if they cause repeated disturbances. No refunds will be given.
Our cancellations policies are as follows:
Our cancellation policies for Summer Season (April 1- October 31):
- 30 days or more prior to reserved stay: $25 service charge
- 14–29 days prior to reserved stay: forfeit room deposit
- 0–13 days: responsible for the entire stay
During Winter Season (November 1- March 31) Cancel within:
- 14 days or more prior to reserved stay: $25 service charge
- 4–13 days prior to reserved stay: forfeit room deposit
- 0–3 days: responsible for the entire stay
We regret we must strictly adhere to our cancellations policies; due to our small size, cancellations affect our business significantly.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.There is a 24-hour cancellation policy on all massage treatments. Clients will be charged for sessions canceled less than 24 hours in advance.
- Spa guests must be at least 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult.
- If client wishes to reschedule an appointment, a $25 rescheduling fee will be applied to the account. Rescheduling is subject to availability.
- If the client arrives late for an appointment, the session will end at the originally scheduled time.
- Client is kindly asked to maintain basic hygiene standards.
- Draping will be used at all time and is required.
- Any situation deemed beyond the scope of the therapist’s practice will be referred to a qualified health care provider with the client’s consent.
- Clients are requested to refrain from consuming alcohol or taking any mind-altering or intoxicating substances before or during the massage session.
- Please silence cell phones and pagers.
- Payment may be made at time of registration or prior to the massage. At the end of the session, you will have the opportunity to add a gratuity for
the therapist to your credit card or you may offer a gratuity in cash.
The West Sonoma Inn & Spa welcomes you and your Pet! There is a $25 charge per day per pet. We are quite sure that you have the best, most well-behaved pet in the whole world, but we ask that you review the following policies to ensure that all of our guests have a pleasant stay.
- Please be aware of your dog at all times. Dogs are allowed in your rooms and outside in your courtyards and or deck Pets are not allowed in the lobby, by the pool or any other shared outdoor areas.
- Pets must be leashed in all areas of the property. Please do not let your dog roam free around the property.
- Please do not leave your dog unattended at any time. This includes in your room and in your designated areas.
- All pets are required to have flea and tick collars or proof of flea and tick treatment, at check-in.
- Dog owners are responsible for picking up and disposing of all dog litter.
- Please use the dog towels we have provided for your dog and keep your pet off the beds and all furniture.
- Animal owners are responsible for any damages and/or staining of linens along with any damage to the interior or exterior of property (Extra charges may apply).
- Dogs must be friendly and well-behaved with other dogs and people.
- If we find a dog to be aggressive, loud or disruptive we may ask you to leave the premises without a refund immediately.
- Please be aware that the Russian River area has a lot of poison oak and ticks.
- Keep your dog on trails and paths when out and about.
We thank you for your cooperation!
ARMSTRONG REDWOODS STATE NATIONAL RESERVE
The reserve is located three miles north of Guerneville on Armstrong Woods Road.