West Sonoma Inn & Spa
Walk to the Russian River, Relax in the Redwoods
As a popular Guerneville resort located within walking distance of the Russian River, the West Sonoma Inn & Spa offers you a warm welcome with our relaxing, modern ambiance. Our team is dedicated to helping assist you with all aspects of your stay and making your visit truly unforgettable. For assistance with dining recommendations, reserving your massage and spa treatments, or help with planning your Sonoma County winery tours, just ask us!
We are located in the heart of Sonoma County’s wine country, close to Korbel Champagne Cellars and Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve.
Our Rooms and Suites
The West Sonoma Inn & Spa features a contemporary décor and a wide selection of rooms and suites to fit a variety of needs.
Our Amenities Include:
- Heated pool(May-October)
- Oversized rooms
- Plush beds
- Romantic fireplaces (most rooms)
- Private decks (some with views and private decks)
- Convenient kitchens (selected rooms)
- Elegant wet bars
- Flat-screen TVs, FREE cable
- Picnic grounds and hammocks
- Free Wi-Fi®
- Granite countertops
- High-end Paul Mitchell toiletries
- Hot tubs on private decks overlooking vineyards (Vineyard Spa Suites)
- Continental Breakfast Saturday and Sunday only 8:00am – 10:00am (May-October)
- Wine Friday 5-7pm (May-October)
ARMSTRONG REDWOODS STATE NATIONAL RESERVE
The reserve is located three miles north of Guerneville on Armstrong Woods Road.