THE SPA AT WEST SONOMA INN
Choose from a variety of relaxing spa treatments and facials
- Health concerns. Please let us know if you have any medical conditions or are presently under a physician’s care. Conditions such as pregnancy, high blood pressure and heart conditions are of special interest to our spa professionals. We will customize our services to fit your needs whenever possible. All spa guests are asked to provide proof of a covid vaccination.
- Eligibility. Spa guests must be at least 18 years of age, or be accompanied by an adult.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy on all massage treatments. Clients will be charged for sessions canceled less than 24 hours in advance.
- If client wishes to reschedule an appointment, a $25 rescheduling fee will be applied to the account. Rescheduling is subject to availability.
- If the client arrives late for an appointment, the session will end at the originally scheduled time.
- Client is kindly asked to maintain basic hygiene standards.
- During all treatments, the body is fully draped. Undergarments may be worn if preferred. Please remove all jewelry before coming to the spa.
- Any situation deemed beyond the scope of the therapist’s practice will be referred to a qualified health care provider with the client’s consent.
- Clients are requested to refrain from consuming alcohol or taking any mind-altering or intoxicating substances before or during the massage session.
- Please silence cell phones and pagers.
- Payment may be made at time of registration or prior to the massage. At the end of the session, you will have the opportunity to add a gratuity for the therapist to your credit card or you may offer a gratuity in cash.
BEAUTIFUL SUNSET OVER THE PETALUMA RIVER
The charming riverfront town of Petaluma is just a short drive away.