West Sonoma Inn & Spa
Walk to the Russian River, Relax in the Redwoods
For your comfort, our elegant rooms and deluxe suites feature plush beds; crisp white linens; cozy Pacific Coast Feather Company comforters; direct-dial phones with voicemail; flat-screen TVs; tiled bathrooms; cherry hardwood furniture; gorgeous granite countertops; coffeemakers with complimentary organic, shade-grown coffee; free Wi-Fi®; and a sunny, oversized pool. Most of our suites and rooms have fireplaces, and many have private decks that feature valley and vineyard views—some with two-person hydro spa tubs.
Choose from a variety of rooms and suites, and feel free to call us at 707-869-2874 for further details and assistance so you can choose the best accommodations for your trip.
Our Amenities Include:
- Heated pool (May-October)
- Oversized rooms
- Plush beds
- Romantic fireplaces (most rooms)
- Private decks (some with views and private decks)
- Convenient kitchens (selected rooms)
- Elegant wet bars
- Flat-screen TVs, free cable
- Picnic grounds and hammocks
- Free Wi-Fi®
- Granite countertops
- High-end Paul Mitchell toiletries
- Hot tubs on private decks overlooking vineyards (Vineyard Spa Suites)
- Continental Breakfast 8-10pm (May-October)
- Wine Friday 5-7pm (May-October)
ENJOY SONOMA COUNTY WINE TASTING
The Russian River Valley appellation stretches from Guerneville, south to Highway 12 and then east of Healdsburg.