West Sonoma Inn & Spa Policies
- Check-in time is 4 p.m.
- Guests must call to arrange for a late key pickup if their arrival time is later than 7 p.m.
- Checkout time is 11 a.m.
- All rates are based on double occupancy (except for the Creekside Cottage). There is a $25 charge for each additional person in the room per night for those aged 5 and older.
- Rates are subject to state and local room taxes.
- A Room Deposit (Advance Payment) equal to one night’s stay will be charged to all reservations, with the balance due upon arrival. An Advance Payment equal to 50% is required for group reservations, with the balance due per our Group Reservation terms (call for details).
- Rates are subject to change without notice except for confirmed reservations.
- All rooms are nonsmoking. If smoking occurs in the room, there will be a minimum cleaning charge of $150. Extra fees may apply if the room needs to be taken out of service for more than one day.
- Pets are only allowed in our pet-friendly rooms. If pets are brought into any other rooms, a deep-cleaning fee will apply. Extra fees may apply if the room needs to be taken out of service for more than one day.
- Guests are fully responsible for any damage to the room or its contents. Additionally they will be liable for the time the room is out of service.
- Guests are responsible for all nights reserved. We regret, no refunds for early checkouts.
- Our pool and grounds are for guest use only.
- The pool is open from dawn until dusk.
- To respect everyone’s comfort and rest, we strictly adhere to a quiet policy after 10 p.m.
- We reserve the right to terminate a guest's stay with us if the guest fails to adhere to our policies or if they cause repeated disturbances. No refunds will be given.
CANCELLATIONSOur cancellations policies are as follows:
- 14 days or more prior to reserved stay: $25 service charge
- 4–13 days prior to reserved stay: forfeit room deposit
- 0–3 days: responsible for the entire stay
- 30 days or more prior to reserved stay: $25 service charge
- 14–29 days prior to reserved stay: forfeit room deposit
- 0–13 days: responsible for the entire stay
Pet PoliciesThe West Sonoma Inn & Spa welcomes you and your dog. While we're sure your dog is well-behaved, we ask that you review the following policies to ensure that all of our guests enjoy a pleasant stay.
- There is a nonrefundable pet fee of $25 per night per dog.
- There is a limit of one dog per room.
- Your dog must weigh less than 25 pounds.
- Dogs are allowed in your room and outside in your patio area. They are not allowed in the lobby, inside the pool area or any other shared outdoor space.
- They must be on a leash when walking through the property.
- Please do not leave your dog unattended at any time. This includes in your room, patio area and vehicle.
- All dogs are required to have flea and tick collars or proof of flea and tick treatment.
- Dog owners are responsible for picking up and disposing of all dog litter.
- Please keep your dog off the bed and furniture.
- Dog owners are responsible for any damage to the hotel property.
- Dogs must be friendly with other dogs and people. If we find a dog to be aggressive, loud or disruptive, we may ask you to leave without refund.
- The Russian River area has poison oak, so be sure to keep your dog on the trail!